Submit A Story
The Redcliffe Peninsula is always looking for new contributors to bring fresh opinions, stories and news about the ever-changing Redcliffe Peninsula and surrounding suburbs to our readers. We are interested in publishing any topic that our readers care about.
We would like to interview you! If you’ve got experience in a particular area, or with a career of interest to our readers, we’d like to feature an interview with your on our news blog and Social Media.
Why are we looking for interviews? Because we think our readers would love to know more about who you are and what you do and we’ve found interviews to be one of the quickest, most transparent ways to learn and share information.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Be 500 + words in length
What We Don’t Accept
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organisation (this is considered a sponsored post & rates apply – contact us for rates).
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies – this is not the place to air grievances.
The Redcliffe Peninsula reserves the right to edit and adapt your article content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to The Redcliffe Peninsula content, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBooks, and other downloadable content.Thank you for your interest in contributing to The Redcliffe Peninsula. We look forward to receiving your work.
Email submissions to: [email protected]